Mahligai Bahagia Wedding Packages 2019/2020
- Created: 24 October 2019
- Hits: 353
Wedding Lunch Packages for 2019/2020 on our Wedding Show this 3rd November 2019.
Turn your dream wedding into a reality with Orchard Hotel Singapore
Dream weddings in Singapore do come true at Orchard Hotel where fine cuisine, Indulgent themes, and excellent banquet facilities are available for you. With a convenient location and an elegant pillar-less Grand Ballroom that can hold up to 100 tables, Orchard Hotel offers the best hotel wedding banquet in Singapore for your big day. Plan your dream wedding fit for royalty and have a magical setup in our exquisite Grand Ballroom.
With specially crafted menus by our award-winning chefs, state-of-the-art audio and visual technology and programmable lighting, and a dependable team, you can celebrate your once-in-a-lifetime event in the most extravagant way. The bridal suite spells splendor. At the end of the fulfilling day, retreat to your well-appointed suite with special bed set, turn down service and luxurious amenities.
At Orchard Hotel Singapore, we'll ensure that every wedding experience with us will be distinctly special.
The man behind our well-loved halal dishes, Chef Jamaluddin’s dishes have brought countless smiles to our Muslim guests celebrating their weddings with us. With our halal-certified banqueting kitchen, celebrate your special day with us and enjoy our heritage dishes.
Mahligai Bahagia Wedding Packages 2019/2020
From now December 2019, sign up for our special Malay Wedding Package and enjoy a sumptious wedding banquet filled with halal delights prepared in our Halal-certified kitchen as well as exclusive perks including a night in our luxurious bridal suite and a delectable breakfast for two. Come on over to our Wedding Show, details below.
A Sweet Destiny @ Rosewood
Sunday, 03 November 2019
Orchard Hotel Singapore
Rosewood Room, Level 2
12noon - 6pm
Couples who confirm their wedding banquet at Orchard Hotel to enjoy the following gesture:
- Cash rebate of $68++ off per table of 10persons for Wedding Dinner with minimum guaranteed met for each of our ballrooms
- Cash rebate of $48++ off per table of 10persons for Wedding Lunch with minimum guaranteed met for each of our ballrooms
- Free flow of Fruit Punch throughout the banquet for 4 hours
- 2nd night stay in our luxurious bridal suite, which includes a delectable breakfast for 2 persons
- 1 night stay in our deluxe room on your actual wedding day
- Halal 8 Course Set or Halal International Buffet menu by our Muslim Chef, Jamaluddin Kassim
- Free flow of Coffee / Tea and Soft Drinks throughout the pre event reception and lunch / dinner
Theme Decoration ….
- Various choice of wedding theme with fresh flower arrangement and centerpieces for all guest tables
- Fresh flower centerpieces and floral table dressing for the two VIP tables
- Table dressing for the reception table
- Complimentary seat Covers for all chairs
- Smoke effect at the entrance for the Grand Bridal March – In
- Exquisite glass fountain and a complimentary bottle of non-alcoholic sparkling juice to toast the occasion
- A specially designed mock up wedding cake for your cake cutting ceremony
- Memorable customized wedding favours for all your guests
- Choice of exclusively designed wedding invitation cards based on 70% of your guaranteed banquet attendance (excludes printing)
- Full set of wedding stationary including a specially designed wedding guest book and gift box
- Complimentary car park coupons for up to 20% of your guaranteed banquet attendance
- One VIP car park lot at hotel entrance for your bridal car
- Complimentary food tasting for (lunch/dinner) for 10 persons (Mondays – Thursdays, excluding eve of and public holidays)
- Spend a night in our luxurious bridal suite, which includes a delectable breakfast for 2 persons
- Upon arrival on your special day, a light meal will be served in the comfort of your Bridal Suite
- Special welcome amenities for the bridal couple
- Complimentary use of 2 built-in LCD projectors & screens
NOTE: Effective from 31st December 2010, The Majlis Ugama Islam Singapura (MUIS) officially certifies that the Asian Kitchen @ Orchard Hotel prepares food and drinks that are HALAL to Muslim according to Islamic Law.
Visit www.orchardhotel.com.sg for more information and hotel reservations.